Friday, November 24, 2006

Two Muffins




Happy
Thanksgiving!

I think this Blog thing is a great idea, I've never done it before, and you guys should patent this or something, introduce it to the internet, I think people might like it...

My life mostly consists of school and work right now so expect to hear a lot about that if and when I post. If you watch The Office, that represents to some degree the people I work with, which just makes me laugh harder when I watch.

The picture above is from last week. I'm on the right, not the crazy person on the left (the one with squinty eyes but isn't Chinese. )I camped out all night with a friend of mine because he wanted a Wii pretty bad and he didn't have anyone to go with. It was pretty cold most of the night and it was pretty tough to sleep, if at all possible, with all the people and cars. That's the first time I have ever done that. My friend lined up at 9 p.m. and I got there at 12:30 for the store to open at 8 a.m. (I am sure some have waited much longer, but I live in Logan so...) I was surprised at the number of mothers we encountered through the night willing to wait in line to buy one for their children. I have to say that if my parents ever did that for me, well...I probobly didn't need it. So, sorry for all the early mornings I made you suffer through. If you didn't, is that why I didn't get that thing that one year that I wanted? Really though, I appreciate it, but it kills me that demand supports this kind of activity. We had a great time.

Well, here's to good starts. You got a person you didn't expect, at a bizarre time in the morning with strange people in it, AND on the same day many of us found out about it, maybe a day later. I hope everyone has had a good Thanksgiving.

By the way this is Ian.

P.S.
Here is the reference to muffins, it's a joke I heard and I just have to tell it.

Two muffins are sitting in a hot oven baking. One muffin turns to the other and says, "Wow! It's hot in here!" The other muffin says, "HOLY COW! A TALKING MUFFIN!"

No comments: