Monday, May 28, 2007
I know that a potluck where you have to bring your own meat and a side dish doesn't sound like much of a potluck, but we're expecting to have quite a few people (your side dish doesn't need to be able to feed everyone). We'll be providing hot dog and hamburger buns as well as drinks and desserts.
Directions to Church
Directions to our house
Directions between house and Church
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
We just got back from a much needed vacation in Florida and had a fantastic time. We spent 6 days at Disney World, and a day on Clearwater Beach Island. We thought it would be fun to share some of our most memorable moments in quiz form.
- Who called granola bars "granilla" bars?
- Who won 1st Place for Best Robot Design in Epcot, two days in a row?
- Who got kissed by Sleeping Beauty?
- In "England", who asked the girl helping us what language she spoke in her country?
- How many miles did the Braegger Family walk during their vacation? (a) 25 (b) 9 (c) 16 (d) 49
- Who barfed in the middle of the food court during dinner?
- Who earned the nickname "Chap" during the trip?
- When offered the choice of chips, chex mix, or granola bars, who asked the flight attendant for a "granilla" bar?
- Who got stuck in outer space? (a) MaryAnne (b) Josh (c) Zach (d) all of the above
- Who said, "I guess God just doesn't like bras"?
- Who jumped in the pool fully dressed to save Michael from drowning? (a) Troy (b) Zach (c) David Hasselhoff (d) MaryAnne
- Who was the only family member who didn't want to ride "Mission: Space"?
- During the "Jungle Cruise", we met a family from South Africa who (a) currently lives in Colorado (b) lives in the Denver area (c) lives less than 2 miles from us
- Sophie. To save money, we took snacks into the park and Sophie called her favorite snack "granilla" bars.
- Sophie again! Her robots were very stylish and colorful.
- Josh. We celebrated Josh's birthday while at Disney World, and while getting his picture taken with Sleeping Beauty, she surprised him with a birthday kiss.
- (d) 49 miles! Josh's P.E. teacher asked him to track his steps with a pedometer and we were more than surprised to calculate the result. No wonder we're so tired!
- When Sophie says her tummy hurts, move out of the way!
- If we said who it was, someone would be really embarrassed. Let's just say that Splash Mountain, baggy wet shorts, and 100% humidity make for a bow-legged "chap".
- MaryAnne. She didn't realize what she said until the flight attendant looked at her funny.
- (d) Follow this link for more details http://ms.go.com/retrieve?card_id=0D2A4F4CCF913E028F160050704BD288
- Josh. It's a long story, but it was so funny it made MaryAnne laugh so hard diet coke came out of her nose.
- (d) MaryAnne. She and Michael have never been so scared! He waded out into the deep end and all MaryAnne could see were his panicked eyeballs above the water.
- (c) It's a small world after all.