Thursday, November 23, 2006

Illegal Car

Hello fellow Folkmans! Long time no see but thanks to geeks we can now keep in touch. For those of you who don't already know, I'll be getting married on Dec. 30th in Oakland. Love to see you all there if you can make it. Here's a brief update of my what I've been up to.

As you can see below, I graduated in June and am now teaching at a High School here on Oahu. Think of the ghetto-ist high school you've ever seen, multiply it by ten, arrest one of the special education teachers a month ago for being a crystal meth dealer, and you've got Leilehua High. I'm teaching Spanish and economics and enjoying it very much. AJ, my wife-to-be, is doing her student teaching. She will be a special education teacher. Hopefully of the non-crystal-meth-dealing variety. Below is a picture of what I look like now. I haven't seen most of you for a long time and might not even recognize you these days. Two below is a picture hopefully good for a laugh. And if any of you know how I can get a bootleg copy of the cancelled Fox OJ "If I did it" two-part interview special, well...nevermind.

Jake

Not usually this angry.

No comments: