Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back From Mexico

Jake here. It's been a while since I've blogged, but I just got back from a few days in Mexico with AJ's brothers and her dad. We drove down Baja California into a little fishing village called Erendira. We did some fishing, diving, surfing, blowing stuff up with M-80s and shooting Roman Candles at each other. Here are a few photos from the trip. I'll post a video of me in a parachute tied to the back of a pickup truck later.


These are from the day we spent fishing.

This is a taco shop. We ate loads and loads and loads of fish tacos. Very tasty.

This is where I took the best dump of my life. You just can't beat that view while taking care of business. It's actually several images I Photoshopped together into a vertical panorama.

No comments: