Wednesday, November 14, 2007




So I finally figured out how to add myself to this blog. Since it has taken nearly a year to do, I have little time to post something now. But I hope this will be a start to keeping in touch with every one. Lindsay and I are doing great. It has been a long year thus far. I started back in the window tinting business at the beginning of this year and have been working hard at getting that going. Lindsay has been busier than every doing dance this year. We are hoping to start her own studio in the following year. As for the kids, Mekhi and Ava, they are growing too quickly. Mekhi is four and a half and is in preschool this year. He loves school and socializing. He is not taking after me. If I can get him obsessed with golf then that will be a start in the right direction. Ava is two and a half and she is a little princess (and Diva at times) and loves to be treated like one. She loves dollies and doggies and can not get enough of them. We still have our two corgis, I think. Since kids have been here I haven't really noticed if the dogs are still around and if they get fed. I do know that they are not getting bathed. Anyway, like I said, I hope this will be a start for me and keeping up with all of you.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Good to hear from you guys and see your family. I look forward to more!