Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day


Labor Day here was fun. We tried to get everyone together to go hike to the Ice Caves at Big Four, which we have done a few times before. It's pretty spectacular, but the bridge was washed out, which would have required wading a knee deep river. None of us were very prepared to do that, so we hiked to Boardman Lake instead, about one mile up through old growth forests. Carrie and Emma, Zach, Luke and Lindsay, and Kate and I all did the hike. Earlier, we got Pete and Becca to meet us for breakfast, but they could not go on the hike with us.


Emma had a great time, but she mostly did the hike on somebody's shoulders. As you can see, it was fairly cloudy to start, but the day ended as sunny, but never all that warm.

1 comment:

cheree said...

Hi Adam,
I am so glad you found me! It looks like you have been doing well and haveing fun! Yes I know that I am a slacker( with all the reunion stuff)! I am planning on having a 10 year reunion. I just have no idea where to even start or what to do! I can use all the help I can get! It sounds like you have done a lot of work already! That is great! I was planning on starting a blog for our class, but I haven't had much time to get around to doing that. But with all that you have done. maybe we won't need to do a blog. I would like to try to get a committee together and sometime have all of us get together to decide what we want to do. I tink the biggest thing is trying to find everybody. I would love your help. Keep in touch.
Thanks Cheree Aldrich